To develop world-class and competitive Christian individuals who will excel in their profession to serve in the communities for Globalization, Specialization, and Evangelization.
A leading Christian Educational Institution committed in providing quality instruction, research and community services.
- Uphold the quintessential values of Specialization, Globalization and Evangelization.
- Provide quality instruction for the development of relevant competencies and skills for higher standard of living.
- Undertake scientific and other forms of researches to enhance new learning.
- Support and participate actively in programs for the development of its community and in other communities.
- The LEARNER is unique because of the individual differences, needs, and levels of maturity. Each student learns at his own pace.
- The TEACHER understands the nature of each learner in order to facilitate, guide and motivate him in the teaching and learning process. She/he is the second parent and a model to the learners. Therefore, she/he should be patient, fair and respectful to their individuality as children of God. She/he must instill right discipline and Christian values to them by setting good examples.
- The SCHOOL is a conducive, safe and comfortable place for learning. It provides meaningful experiences for the learner to develop his optimum potential- intellectually, emotionally, physically, socially and spiritually.
- Selfless Service
- Par Excellence